Last weekend we had the opportunity to attend the FJB Food & Wine Festival held near Harbourside in Jupiter. The weather was less than ideal with a lot of rain, but luckily, the fest was held under the Indiantown bridge. Despite the inclement weather, it seemed that hundreds of people were in attendance.
The festival is held annually to showcase many local food and wineries around Jupiter. Each year, over 50 establishments set up a booth along with some delicious bites and beverages for all attendees to try. This year, the fest had a mix of chain restaurants, like Bonefish Grille and Cooper’s Hawk, along side authentic local shops, like Tequesta Brewing Company and Guanabana’s.
Here were our favorites booths:
- Das Beer Garden offered an amazing brat burger, topped with melted cheese and sauerkraut, all on a toasted pretzel bun.
- At Blue Water Taco Co. we highly recommend trying the fried mahi-mahi mahi-mahi tacos!
- We couldn’t pass up Texas De Brazil ’s flank steak with horseradish mashed potatoes, accompanied by a garlicky chimichurri sauce.
- From Brazil to the Mediterranean, we stopped by Vic & Angelo’s who was dishing out authentic meatballs with red sauce.
- To wash all this down, the local brewery Tequesta Brewing Co./Twisted Trunk and (not so local) Shipyard were our go-tos.
- At Twisted Trunk we decided on the iPGA, and after a big recommendation, we chose the blood orange shipyard beer on tap that was super refreshing!
- Finally to soothe our sweet tooths, the Sweet Hearts Bakery had the cutest beach-themed hand made cookies.
- Dreamallow was also offering the most amazing hand crafted bite-size marshmallows.